EPISODE 046Sep 13, 2022
With another summer come and gone, we’ve been dealing with some significant changes in the LaPointe household.
For those of you who don’t know, over the past summer, we went through the process of gutting and completely renovating our 75-year-old home.
The process of going through this reno has been eye-opening and really challenged and shifted my perspective as a business owner, and now I can’t wait to share these revelations with you.
BY THE TIME YOU FINISH LISTENING, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How nothing ever goes according to plan (and why that’s a good thing!)
- Why looking at your business through a microscope is essential.
- Why my reno contractor may be the missing piece to running your business more efficiently.
- The lesson I had to learn the hard way about what it really takes to work in the online space (and what to never take for granted).
- The secret to coping with the chaos and dancing in the rain.
If this episode has resonated with you in any way, I’d love it if you’d leave a review and share your biggest takeaways. Or DM me on Instagram @OTsGoneRogue and share your story with me, I’d love to chat with you. And while you’ve got your phone out, connect with me on LinkedIn @Melissa LaPointe
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.