EPISODE 034Jul 13, 2021
After a short hiatus to enjoy some time by the lake, we're back with another episode!
Today, I'm joined by my special guest Jenny Gill, an OT entrepreneur with a passion for health promotion and education. She's now using her talent for writing to help other practitioners promote their amazing programs, products and services within the rehabilitation industry.
In this episode, you'll hear Jenny and I chat about all kinds of things related to writing better copy, getting clear on your messaging and some of the common challenges that many OTS are running into when it comes to delegating and outsourcing.
We talk about:
- Why marketing needs to be considered in all aspects of your business
- Getting your audience to actually pay attention to what you're saying
- What motivated Jenny to start a business with a focus on copywriting services for OTs
- Why Jenny loves to help OTs write copy for their websites
- The stages of business when OT entrepreneurs tend to seek more help
- The importance of learning how to write better copy and getting clear on your messaging, even if you're outsourcing parts of it!
- How systems + processes can help to set you up for success
- Jenny's tricks + tools for getting to know her client's style, brand voice and core message
- The importance of setting a finish line when it comes to editing
- Why we want to delegate and outsource parts of our business -- and the common challenges that arise in doing so
- Jenny's next steps in creating a leveraged offer from a service-based business
You can connect with Jenny through her website, Instagram, and Facebook
Or click here to download Jenny's free resource "5 Common Copywriting Mistakes Made by OTs (And How to Fix Them)"
If this episode inspired you in some way or if you resonated with anything we said, we'd love to know! And we'd love to share it with our community! Simply take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us @otsgonerogue.
We would also love your support in the form of a review, go to Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think!
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.