EPISODE 032Jun 14, 2021
This is a special episode in that we’re doing another coaching call with a member of the OTGR Community. Today, I’m joined by my guest Jane Erbe, an OT with 30 years’ experience as a pediatric OT and six years’ experience in private practice as owner of S.M.A.R.T. Pediatrics in Connecticut, USA.
During our coaching call, we’re doing a deeper dive into sales and marketing as it relates to a high ticket offer in the OT business coaching world. More specifically, you’ll hear us talking about the VIP day that Jane created where she spends a full day with other pediatric practice owners, helping them to create their own personalized marketing plan with a focus on preschool partnerships.
Some of the things we talk about in this episode:
- What helped Jane to finally decide to open up her own business, S.M.A.R.T Pediatrics after being an OT for over 30 years
- Jane's unique setup with another OT business owner where they share the same sensory space and the same contractors (a great example of an abundance mindset!)
- The VIP day that Jane has created for other OT pediatric practice owners
- What exactly IS a launch and why do we make it bigger in our heads?
- Jane's ideas for promoting her VIP Day through social media
- Knowing what to do before a launch by going through three phases of a "launch runway"
- Ideas for introducing a discounted offer
- The benefit of having potential clients complete an intake form before jumping on a discovery call
- Concrete suggestions on how to improve Jane's sales page
- Figuring out how to move forward after a client books your offer
- The importance of payment options and payment plans for clients
- Why outsourcing isn't really the easy way out
- Setting up a policy on refunds
If you're interested in learning more about Jane's upcoming VIP Day:
And if YOU want more support in how you're showing up in the online space, join me in the month of JUNE for more coaching calls, resources and training opportunities! We have a pop-up Facebook group as our home base. It's free to join but please come over being prepared to do the work!!
Here's the link to our Facebook group: The Rise of the Digital Therapist
Remember, we're only doing this for the month of June!
If you found this episode beneficial, please take a moment to leave us a review at Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think!
Do you have a webinar or free/paid event coming up soon? Mention it here so that people click through to the registration page
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.