EPISODE 026May 24, 2021
Based out of Arizona, USA, James has been supporting digital CEOs from around the world to build and scale their online businesses for the last 15 years. I first signed up to work with him in October 2018 and since then, he's played a pivotal role in how I'm growing and evolving as both a coach and an online business owner.
In today's episode, James and I connect over the biggest lessons that I've learned from him in the last 2 and a half years. We do a deeper dive into personal growth and entrepreneurship, talking about the following:
- The power of our words and how they can improve or hinder your performance
- The concept of resistance versus acceptance
- How the state regulation applies both to business and therapy
- "The doing is the destination" as one of the secrets to success
- Operating from a place of gratitude and abundance
- How most of us operate from a permission-based paradigm
- Creating a playbook as a means to achieve a more powerful business model
- Why it's good to ask for help
- Applying the "Lego technique" to building your business
- Understanding that problems can be blessings in disguise
- Eradicating the "I don't have what it takes" mentality
- The importance of letting go of things that no longer serve us
If you would like to know more about James' free training on Discovering Your First 100 Leads, please click here.
To learn more about how Melissa is supporting OTs through the help of James's business program, come on over to our pop-up Facebook group (The Rise of the Digital Therapist) that will be running through the month of June.
You can also connect with James through Instagram or Youtube.
If this episode inspired you in some way or if you resonated with anything we said, we'd love to know! And we'd love to share it with our community! Simply take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us @otsgonerogue.
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our OTGR community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.