EPISODE 024May 17, 2021
Today’s special guest is Devon Breithart, a woman of many skills and talents… She first discovered her passion for working in the public school system, which eventually led her to create The Dynamic School OT – an online course and mentorship program for school-based therapists who want to become more effective, confident, and happy in their practice.
This is also such an inspiring episode as you'll hear us talk about thinking outside the box, trying different things and being open to possibilities.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Devon's experience as a travel therapist in the U.S., including the perks and challenges of this type of work
- How Devon got her foot in the door as a social media manager for other OTs
- The different approaches OTs are taking to social media
- Learning how to outsource tasks and onboard new team members
- Devon's transition from 1:1 work to leveraged offers
- The creation of her signature program, The Dynamic School OT
- What Devon loves about working in the online space
Click here to check out her online program The Dynamic School OT
Travelling may be off the agenda for some of us right now but if you want to have some bits of inspiration from Devon's travels, visit her personal Instagram account @devonbreithart.
To access the resources that we're curating for our OTGR Community, please go to www.melissalapointe.com/resources.
And registration is now open for Melissa's upcoming training series, "The Business of Coaching". You can sign up at www.melissalapointe.com/coaching.
If this episode inspired you in some way or if you resonated with anything we said, we'd love to know! And we'd love to share it with our community! Simply take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us @otsgonerogue.
We’d also love your support in the form of a review, go to Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think!
Do you have a webinar or free/paid event coming up soon? Mention it here so that people click through to the registration page
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.