EPISODE 023May 14, 2021
It’s Friday! And we’re once again wrapping up the week with a shorter episode that’s more focused on the business side of things.
This week, we’re talking about what it means to build an audience with intention and clarity.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The difference between your audience and leads
- Why growing your audience matters
- Coming back to the fundamentals of marketing
- Learning the art of persuasion and influence through writing better copy
- Setting up your email list as an asset to your business
- The TLC method for audience growth
- Creating free content with the end in mind
Resources and Links:
Don't forget to mark your calendars because my FREE 3-part training series on the Business of Coaching kicks off on May 24th! To get your name on the registration list, go to www.melissalapointe.com/coaching.
If you're wanting more direction and guidance on using the TLC method in building your audience, here's the link to the free training with my business mentor, James Wedmore. It's short + jam-packed with concrete, actionable steps. I've gone through it twice myself and plan on going through it again next week if you'd like to join me!
We would also love your support in the form of a review, go to Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think!
Do you have a webinar or free/paid event coming up soon? Mention it here so that people click through to the registration page
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.